International Conference“Rethinking Osiris”March 26-27, 2019
THE CONFERENCE IS ORGANIZED BYCAMNES
(Center for Ancient Mediterranean and Near Eastern Studies)
______The American University in Cairo
______Polo Museale della Toscana
Museo Archeologico di Firenze
Museo Egizio di FirenzeKEYNOTE LECTUREMark Smith (University of Oxford)
"Following Osiris: New Perspectives for the Twenty-First Century"
SCIENTIFIC COORDINATION & ORGANIZATION (in alphabetic order)Massimiliano Franci (CAMNES)Salima Ikram (American University in Cairo)Irene Morfini (CAMNES)
Registration fees (must be paid after abstract acceptance and by December 31, 2018):
The fee includes:
- Badge (Speakers and Listeners only)
- Conference welcome kit (Speakers only)
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks on March 26-27
- Lunch on March 26-27 (Speakers only)
- Dinner buffet on March 26 at the Archaeological Museum in Florence with a special guided tour of the Egyptian Museum
All paper authors must register if they are planning to participate to the conference.
At least one author for each paper must register and be present during the conference.
Please note that the delegate fee does not include any lunch, travel, transportation to the workshop venue, and accommodation.
The conference venue is furnished with a caffetteria with low prices and high quality food and beverages.
Presented papers will be included in the proceedings of the Conference and published in a peer-reviewed volume of the CAMNES SANEM series. Indications for the proceedings guidelines will be sent to the authors after the conference. Final contributions are due by October 30 2019.
- Abstract submission deadline: September 30, 2018
- Acceptance notification by: October 31, 2018
- Registration opens: November 1, 2018
- Registration and fee payment by: December 31, 2018
- Publication of abstracts and final program on website by: January 31, 2019
- Deadlinefor Poster submission: February 14, 2019
- Conference: March 26-27, 2019
- Contribution for Proceedings submission deadline: October 30, 2019