The stay in Florence consists of regular attendance at the CAMNES Institute, where the participants follow scheduled daily classes in the school’s premises and around the city (if pertinent) from Monday to Friday included.
Minimum number of participants required to open the Summer School: 5
Maximum number of participants: 12
The tuition fee includes:
• The entire course for a total of 140 contact hours
• Accommodation in double room in apartment with kitchen • Lunches on work days
• Credits (upon request)
• Course reader
• Access to the CAMNES library
• Study trips and museum visits (travel and tickets)
• Lab equipment (materials, tools)
The tuition fee does not include:
• Travels costs to reach Florence (Italy)
• Breakfast and dinner
• Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
• International medical/travel insurance (mandatory)
Accommodation and Board
Students are hosted in selected apartments in the city center of Florence in a double room, equipped with kitchen and washing machine. The rooms are assigned according to roommate requests, common program and gender. Single rooms are available for an extra cost. Rooms with air conditioning are also available for an extra cost.
Lunch on working days are obtained with a voucher at an affiliated cafeteria.